- Upon notice published on ecamm.com, we reserve the right to modify the Ecamm Network, LLC Website Terms and Conditions or Acceptable Use Guidelines, amplify them, and/or modify the prices of our content and services, as well as discontinue or change the content and services offered. Your continued use of ecamm.com content and services following such notification will be deemed acceptance of the modification.
- By using this site, or information linked from this site, you understand that Ecamm Network, LLC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for use of the service and the Internet. Ecamm Network, LLC does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the service or on the Internet generally, and Ecamm Network, LLC shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. Ecamm Network, LLC does not warrant that the content or service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the content or service will be corrected. The Service and the software are provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ECAMM NETWORK, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE ECAMM NETWORK, LLC CONTENT OR SERVICES. ECAMM NETWORK'S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE AT ECAMM NETWORK LLC'S OPTION. EITHER RETURN OF THE FEES PAID FOR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR REPLACEMENT OF CONTENT AND SERVICES TO YOUR SATISFACTION. However, some jurisdictions may not allow a limitation on liability for negligence that causes death or personal injury, and Ecamm Network, LLC limits its liability in such jurisdiction only to the degree allowed by the applicable laws.
- You may not use Ecamm Network, LLC content or services for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. Ecamm Network, LLC reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrong. Activities which are prohibited as potentially illegal include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials including, but not limited to, digitization and distribution of content available on or from ecamm.com.
- Exporting software or technical information in violation of U.S. export control laws.
- Posting or transmitting charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Posting or transmitting any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the Service for goods for services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purposes.
- Threatening bodily harm or property damage to individuals or groups.
- Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from Ecamm Network, LLC or its affiliates accounts. - Attempting to access the accounts of others set up on ecamm.com, or attempting to penetrate beyond security measures of our or other systems (referred to as hacking) whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Posting or listing articles which are off-topic according to the description of the group or list or send unsolicited mass e-mailings to more than twenty-five (25) e-mail users, if such unsolicited mailings provoke complaints from any of the recipients.
- Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through Ecamm Network, LLC services.
- Distributing viruses to or from Ecamm Network, LLC systems.
- Disrupting any Ecamm Network, LLC newsgroup, chat room or discussion group with frivolous, excessively vulgar or repetitious postings.
- Posting or transmitting any message anonymously or under a false name.
- Posting or transmitting any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Posting or transmitting any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- Interfering with other users' use of the Service.
- Posting or transmitting any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, Ecamm Network, LLC reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
- Ecamm Network, LLC reserves the right to discontinue all services to any party found to be in violation of the above Terms and Conditions.
- What information this site gathers/tracks about you.
- What this site does with the information it gathers/tracks.
- With whom this site shares the information it gathers/tracks.
- This site's opt-out policy.
- This site's policy on correcting and updating personally identifiable information.
- This site's policy on deleting or deactivating your name from our database.
We have a firm commitment to privacy. You should know that Ecamm Network, LLC gathers data only from registered users; we do not gather and store information about visitors to the site. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for Ecamm Network, LLC.
IP Address and Cookies
Some of the content you may access on this site is protected by copyright law. In order to be granted permission to use this copyrighted material, you must submit accurate, current, and true information about yourself and your intended use of the material. When you register and when you place an order for certain items, we ask you to give us the following Personally Identifiable Information:
- contact information (such as name and email address)
- and financial information (such as an account or credit card number)
We will also maintain records of your transactions with the ecamm.com system, including
- records of product and services you purchased
- correspondence with ecamm.com customer service
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- to process your order
- to process your payment
- to send your order to you
- to get in touch with you when such contact is necessary and is related to the purposes of the ecamm.com system
- unique identifiers are used to verify your identity and as account numbers in our record system.
- financial information that is collected is used to bill you for product and service purchases
- to monitor the use of our system and look for ways to improve our services
We may disclose your contact information only when required to do so by law or as requested by government or law enforcement authorities.
Change/Modify Your Information
To modify information you previously provided, use the contact form to submit changes to registration information as needed.
We recognize that security has become a critical issue for Internet users. Ecamm Network, LLC takes precautions to protect the integrity of your information and to avoid loss, theft, misuse or alteration. Ecamm Network, LLC uses industry-standard, commercially available technology, such as firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Encryption, to protect your registration and online transaction information. To check the security of your connection, look at the address bar of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see a closed lock, your information will be encrypted as it is transmitted.
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
Ecamm Network, LLC will NOT knowingly:
- collect online contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity.
- collect personally identifiable offline contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, anyone under the age of 13 to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
This site contains links to other sites. Ecamm Network, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Terms of Unsolicited Idea Submission
You agree that: (1) your ideas will automatically become the property of Ecamm Network, LLC, without compensation to you, and (2) Ecamm Network, LLC can use the ideas for any purpose and in any way, even give them to others.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, use our contact form or write to:
Ecamm Network, LLC
1132 Salem St
N Andover, MA 01845