- Upon notice published on ecamm.com, we reserve the right to modify the Ecamm Network, LLC Website Terms and Conditions or Acceptable Use Guidelines, amplify them, and/or modify the prices of our content and services, as well as discontinue or change the content and services offered. Your continued use of ecamm.com content and services following such notification will be deemed acceptance of the modification.
- By using this site, or information linked from this site, you understand that Ecamm Network, LLC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for use of the service and the Internet. Ecamm Network, LLC does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the service or on the Internet generally, and Ecamm Network, LLC shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. Ecamm Network, LLC does not warrant that the content or service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the content or service will be corrected. The Service and the software are provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ECAMM NETWORK, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE ECAMM NETWORK, LLC CONTENT OR SERVICES. ECAMM NETWORK'S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE AT ECAMM NETWORK LLC'S OPTION. EITHER RETURN OF THE FEES PAID FOR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR REPLACEMENT OF CONTENT AND SERVICES TO YOUR SATISFACTION. However, some jurisdictions may not allow a limitation on liability for negligence that causes death or personal injury, and Ecamm Network, LLC limits its liability in such jurisdiction only to the degree allowed by the applicable laws.
- You may not use Ecamm Network, LLC content or services for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. Ecamm Network, LLC reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrong. Activities which are prohibited as potentially illegal include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials including, but not limited to, digitization and distribution of content available on or from ecamm.com.
- Exporting software or technical information in violation of U.S. export control laws.
- Posting or transmitting charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Posting or transmitting any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the Service for goods for services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purposes.
- Threatening bodily harm or property damage to individuals or groups.
- Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from Ecamm Network, LLC or its affiliates accounts. - Attempting to access the accounts of others set up on ecamm.com, or attempting to penetrate beyond security measures of our or other systems (referred to as hacking) whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Posting or listing articles which are off-topic according to the description of the group or list or send unsolicited mass e-mailings to more than twenty-five (25) e-mail users, if such unsolicited mailings provoke complaints from any of the recipients.
- Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through Ecamm Network, LLC services.
- Distributing viruses to or from Ecamm Network, LLC systems.
- Disrupting any Ecamm Network, LLC newsgroup, chat room or discussion group with frivolous, excessively vulgar or repetitious postings.
- Posting or transmitting any message anonymously or under a false name.
- Posting or transmitting any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Posting or transmitting any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- Interfering with other users' use of the Service.
- Posting or transmitting any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, Ecamm Network, LLC reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
- Ecamm Network, LLC reserves the right to discontinue all services to any party found to be in violation of the above Terms and Conditions.
Terms of Unsolicited Idea Submission
You agree that: (1) your ideas will automatically become the property of Ecamm Network, LLC, without compensation to you, and (2) Ecamm Network, LLC can use the ideas for any purpose and in any way, even give them to others.
Lifetime Software Licenses:
If you are not satisfied for any reason, contact us within 14 days of your purchase to let us know. We'll issue a full refund to the credit card or PayPal account used for the purchase.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, contact us within 14 days of signing up to let us know. We'll issue a full refund to the credit card used for the purchase. After 14 days, subscription payments are non-refundable and your subscription will continue until the current billing period expires.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, use our contact form or write to:
Ecamm Network, LLC
1132 Salem St
N Andover, MA 01845